Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,771   Posts: 1,484,292   Online: 1143

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

WTB 82mm filters -red, polarizer, orange, ND, green, blue

Hey..

I have a lens with an 82mm thread I'd like to use for landscapes for black and white film. I only have a yellow filter, but would like a red and polarizer for sure. Maybe an orange, blue and green if possible or ND filter. I don't want any really cheap ones as there's no point putting bad glass over good glass.

Let me know if you have anything and give a brand, colour and price please.

...Jordan.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    the best I've used/owned for the money are b+w. Make sure whatever you get uses brass rings.
    www.vinnywalsh.com

I know what I want but I just don't know how to go about gettin' it.-Hendrix

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I have a B+W 82mm Slim Circular Polarizer I've been trying to get rid of cheaply for about a year now. It's one of the older single-coated glass versions that sell for $110.

It's in excellent+ condition and I still have it in its plastic case with slip on cap and in its original box. I've no use for it anymore as I no longer have any lenses of that size.

I'll take $60 for it if you're interested or if you have any fresh 120 or 220 c-41 rolls laying around we can work something out

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks for the responses. I have a CP already, but thanks for the offer.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin