Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,513   Posts: 1,543,585   Online: 1132

Shooter
    Multi Format

WTB: RZ67 tilt-shift adapter

They sell new for 1865 usd, which is far too much for me. I am hoping somebody will part with theirs for less :-)

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by Lars Daniel View Post
    They sell new for 1865 usd, which is far too much for me. I am hoping somebody will part with theirs for less :-)
    I like this tilt-shift adapter too, but even used they go for way more than it would cost to just buy a 4x5 monorail view camera and use a rollfilm back.

That's just my opinion, of course.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I've seen them locally on craigslist for like $500-800 or so. Varying states of condition. I think a cheapo 4x5 rail camera with a rollfilm back would be cheaper, and more versatile. But that's my opinion 2.

-Dan

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Do you have short barrel lenses to use with it or are you going to use it for macro? I have one but scarcely use it...Evan Clarke

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Hi Evan, I would just like to see what fun could be had with the lenses I have. And possibly see if I can get the 75mm short barrel. Are you thinking about selling yours?

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin