Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,712   Posts: 1,482,968   Online: 911

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

WTB/WTT: 8x10 KMV lensboard(s), 105mm filters

hey all,

after recently coming into the possession of a new lens/camera combo, I need a few things to round it out.

1. Kodak Master View lensboards(the 8x10 camera that is). I don't have much money(college student), but I have a 210mm Fujinon that I'd like to use on it that needs a lensboard. So, preferably a copal 1, copal 3 sized, but if you have an undrilled one, that'd be great too!

let me know.

2. 105mm filters(YELLOW, ORANGE, POLARIZER)

again, not much money, but willing to shell out, or trade to get something. Looking for the yellow one the most. Preferably a B+W or heliopan, but I'm not that picky.

thanks

-Dan

Shooter
    35mm
    Sure you don't need a big ass tripod for this big ol camera? I have a Zone VI with Bogen 3039 head that is perfect for an 8X10 setup!
    "A picture is a poem without words"
    ~Horace~

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    sorry, already got a big gitzo series 5.

probably TOO big for this great camera.

might trade it up to the carbon fiber version down the line though, just to save weight.

but going to like 12' fully extended, or down to 6" above the ground, to me, its worth its weight in gold .

-Dan

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    bump.

still in search of both 105mm filters(preferably a UV and a polarizer now, but Yellow/Orange and Red as well) and Kodak Master View 8x10 lensboards

thanks

-Dan

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin