Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,930   Posts: 1,556,903   Online: 931

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Pentax 6x7 45mm lens

I sold mine about a year ago and miss the hell out of it. I'd like to get it back. Anyone have one for sale? I bought one off ebay for $225 in "perfect condition", but it had fungus galore. Got a refund, but still looking. Anyone have one they'd like to sell for around $200-300? It's what they're going for on ebay lately (have links if you'd like proof). My concern is the condition of the glass, not the body.

...Jordan.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    ....and I don't need any other lenses unless you're selling a kit that includes the 90mm, which is the only lens I do not own. But, I'm not interested in the 90mm on it's own, so please don't ask. I may be interested in a 3rd body for colour, depending on what it is.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    ...still looking.

jhw

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    jordan -
    lack of posts shouldn't scare you off...(you can check 'imjw' on ebay, and 'surfwaxed' on flickr, 'jhw' on LFF)...I have a rather pristine 45. Let's talk details off the air...

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin