Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,217   Posts: 1,532,156   Online: 957

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Shooter
    35mm
    Images

WTB bulk roll E6 35mm

I'm looking for 100 foot rolls of any or all of the following in 35mm:

Kodak E100GX (I don't know if this ever actually existed, and now that they have stopped selling the GX version at all, it is harder to figure that out!)

Kodak E100SW (obviously I'd want this to have been cold stored from new)

Fuji Astia - I know they still make and sell this in this format, but not in the US. I have one outdated cold stored roll and I'd like more, or even a conduit to buy fresh rolls from wherever it is that Fuji sells it that way (their website only says not available in all markets, not which ones it is available in.)

Thanks,
    Duncan

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Kodak EPY 64T 100ft 35mm rolls are on special at vanbar atm for $55 AUD, EPN 100, E100VS, E100S, and Velvia 50 are all available there too.. but theyre all about $250.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Yeah, I really want the SW or GX, not the S or G versions of the E100. Adorama and others have the E100G in bulk rolls for about $125 USD, because Kodak still makes G, but not GX. (I was paying about $70 a roll for the SW back when it was current. Should have filled my freezer...)

Duncan

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    keep an eye on ultrafine online; sometimes bulk colour film pops up. 5 years ago I bought 2x100 c-41 agfa; used the last a few months ago. Currently all in bulk I see is CDU-II, which is a dupe film.
    my real name, imagine that.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    UltrafineOnline (Photo Warehouse USA) has Fujichrome Velvia 100F Dated 10/2007 @ $54.95 and Provia RDPIII 100F Dated 04/2010 @$64.95

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    I've seen the UltraFine stuff for online auction - they have some great stuff. But I'm specifically looking for any or all of the above 3 films, and those I haven't seen. (I won the one bulk roll of Astia that I saw come up for auction, and I can only assume it was in the US after having been carried back from somewhere else!)

Duncan

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by frobozz View Post
    Yeah, I really want the SW or GX, not the S or G versions of the E100. Adorama and others have the E100G in bulk rolls for about $125 USD, because Kodak still makes G, but not GX. (I was paying about $70 a roll for the SW back when it was current. Should have filled my freezer...)

Duncan
    Speaking of should have filled my freezer: all of a sudden nobody sells the E100G in bulk either. I can't find an official announcement from Kodak, but it looks like this is gone too. :-( So I'll add this to the list of variations I'd like to buy if you have some for sale.

Duncan

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Duncan,

be careful about calling it a "dead" product, we don't want to rush to conclusions .....

cheer-io

-Dan

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Well E100G is fully alive and well, they just seem to have stopped supplying it in 100' rolls. Not that surprising, really, if true.

Duncan

Shooter
    Large Format
    I'll be going to Tokyo for the summer (May 10-Aug 24)

Pretty sure they sell astia in bulk rolls at yodobashi in shinjuku:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/jonmanjiro/1887483826/
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/jonmanjiro/3993308370/

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin