Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,228   Posts: 1,532,830   Online: 961

Shooter
    35mm

WTB: 645 Negative Carrier for Beseler 45MXT

Looking for a metal, OEM negative carrier for my Beseler 45 MXT; for 6X4.5cm negatives (I have a bunch from years past). I have home made ones for all the other formats and a OEM one for 4X5 but if someone happens to have a spare they aren't using please send me a PM or email with your asking price. Thanks!
    "A picture is a poem without words"
    ~Horace~

Shooter
    35mm
    After looking up the cost of one of these carriers (Mfg # 8335) the cheapest I could find one is $118, BHPhoto wants $139. Kinda crazy pricing IMHO for two pieces of metal. There isn't even any anti-newton glass in the carrier. If anyone has the ability to cut a matte board to be a carrier for me I would be glad to pay for that too. I have several made like this that the previous owner of my Beseler enlarger gave me, but not one for 6X4.5cm....my luck. Anyway any help in this area is appreciated but I just cant pay over $100 for one of these, an alternative is my only alternative
    ~Horace~

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Beseler carriers go way cheaper than that on the big auction site. You may have to stalk for a while before a 645 one shows up, but they do from time to time.

Duncan

Shooter
    35mm
    Yea there are alot of them on there but only one I could find that was 645, and it was $118... maybe if I keep an eye out
    ~Horace~

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    That site has become full of "stores" - people who list stuff at too-high prices on a permanent buy-it-now basis rather than auction format, in the hopes of snagging someone who thinks "let me see if I can find it on that site" and then they just go ahead and buy it when they find it. No, you need to keep checking, or even put in a "saved search" to have it email you when it finds one. Eventually one will come up for sale in a real auction format, and you can probably snag it for a more reasonable price.

Duncan

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Howza bout getting a cheap 6x6 carrier and mask it, should get you by until you find a 6x4.5.
    Rick A
    Argentum aevum
    BTW: the big kid in my avatar is my hero, my son, who proudly serves us in the Navy. "SALUTE"

Shooter
    35mm
    Until I get one I could do that Rick, I do have a 6X6 one made out of matte board that would work fine. Still want the real thing too though, I have a pretty big lot of 645 negs. Thanks for the idea.
    ~Horace~

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Are you still looking for one of these?

Hi,

I have one of these negative carriers for sale. $50 plus shipping

I take paypal for payment. Let me know if your interested.

Jamie
    Keep Film Alive, Shoot Everyday!
    JamiesInfraredPhotography.com

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin