Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,897   Posts: 1,584,336   Online: 838

Shooter
    Medium Format

WTB/WTT: Yashica T4 or T4 Super

If anyone has please advise. I am now having some problems holding my film cameras, this seems to be a good fit for me and what I enjoy.

Thank you kindly.
    Tom
    Last edited by dwdmguy; 04-30-2010 at 12:38 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I've got a good "user" T4, Tom. Little scratched up around the body from being my "in pocket" camera for a few years, but nothing wrong with it. Trade? waddya got? I don't have a price for it in cash money, but we can talk. PM me if you want.
    Whitey

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Hi there Whitey, Thanks for the note. I really don't care about the looks, I do care about the end product.

I have some amazing films, all frozen, in 35mm, 120 and sheet.

I have several polaroid 600 Cameras that are beginning in demand again since the Impossible Project. (I feel the film is Excellent but it's much too expensive)

I have a mint, never used Minolta "Spy Camera" in it's orig box, documents etc.. and the film is still available for purchase, but this is indeed a collectors item.

Can I please ask, does this have a seperate meter window on it that takes the meter read?
    Thank you kindly.
    Tom

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'm communicating with Tom about what I have, but I don't want to have anybody else who might have what he needs to think it's a done deal. If we work something out, great- if you have a camera you want to sell him or trade with him- contact him.

Written in the spirit of fair play.

Whitey

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Thanks Whitey, if anyone does have this camera I am very, very interested in the Trade possibility. Money is really tough right now, I'm going to be locally selling some cameras because they are too hard to hold lately and going forward going to get worse. This camera really does seem the best way to go.

A Leica would be better for what I need but I just don't have that kind of money anymore.
    Thanks again
    Tom

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by dwdmguy View Post
    Can I please ask, does this [T4] have a seperate meter window on it that takes the meter read?
    I'm not sure what you mean...

The camera does have a light sensor for metering that has it's own little window at the front of the camera.

There is no meter read-out as there is in most SLR's. There is no exposure information at all - except for a blinking light in the viewfinder if the exposure is going to be really long. It's an auto-everything P&S.

It does take excellent pictures, every bit as sharp and well exposed as I get with a Nikon SLR.
    DARKROOM AUTOMATION
    f-Stop Timers - Enlarging Meters
    http://www.darkroomautomation.com/da-main.htm

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Up Nicholas, thats what I was looking for (little Light Sensor for metering)
    Thanks tons.
    Tom

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Found it Thanks to Whitey.
    Thank you ALL.
    Tom

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin