Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,691   Posts: 1,548,911   Online: 825

Shooter
    35mm

WTB: 8x10 Arista-II Ortho Litho Film (Portland, OR)

Due to some personal stupidity, I wasted my last 8 sheets of 8x10 Arista-II Ortho Litho (don't ask...). I'm getting ready for a workshop next weekend, and this weekend was the only time I had to work. Even if I paid for overnight shipping from Freestyle, I won't get it until Tuesday afternoon.

So if you're in the Portland, OR area and you've got some you can spare, please let me know.

Thanks--

Greg

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Bummer, Greg.

I am looking at about 500 sheets of the stuff in my cabinet. Good luck with finding some locally!

I'll be up all night pouring carbon tissues for the workshop, many with your name on them (not literally, of course).

Vaughn
    At least with LF landscape, a bad day of photography can still be a good day of exercise.

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaughn View Post
    I'll be up all night pouring carbon tissues for the workshop, many with your name on them (not literally, of course).

Vaughn
    Nope...I want my tissues monogrammed.

Still looking...

--Greg

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I have two boxes of the stuff I'd gladly spot you---If I didn't live at the other end of the continent from you. Freestyle can get it to you quicker.
    Rick A
    Argentum aevum

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin