Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,571   Posts: 1,545,518   Online: 1207

Thread: WTB: Nikon HN-1

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

WTB: Nikon HN-1

WTB Nikon F equivalent of the HN-1 hood for my pre -AI 24mm f/2.8. I am not sure when the "H" designations came into being. While I would prefer a pre-H hood if given a choice (just because I am a photo nerd), I am really not all that picky. I just need a hood that works.

I could also use the same vintage hood for the 50mm f/1.4, as I damaged mine beyond repair.

I got my HN-3 hood kind of beat up (just some missing black on the rim) off of E-Bay for $10 from a local seller, so that gives you an idea of what price I am looking for. I'd like a local sale in central Los Angeles or the SGV, but if I can get one shipped for $10 to $15, that would be fine with me. The hood is very thin, so should fit in a padded envelope and ship for just a few bucks.

Thank you!
    Last edited by 2F/2F; 05-08-2010 at 12:29 AM. Click to view previous post history.
    2F/2F

"Truth and love are my law and worship. Form and conscience are my manifestation and guide. Nature and peace are my shelter and companions. Order is my attitude. Beauty and perfection are my attack."

- Rob Tyner (1944 - 1991)

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin