Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,879   Posts: 1,520,391   Online: 1041

Shooter
    35mm
    Images

WTB: parts for Manfrotto 3001 or Tiltall

Just picked up a Manfrotto 3001 tripod legs. It needs 2 or 3 screws and nuts for the leg locks.

looking for handles for the Tiltall. Both base locks and head locks. I have checked the web and I can buy the pars new, but for the price i could buy a brand new tiltall.

**failing that, if anyone is interested in puchasing or trading what I have for parts..
    the Tiltall is brand new $25 + shipping.
    The manfrotto is in good shape except for the missing parts, and it has a partial video head as well.. offer?
    Go not to the elves for counsel, for they will say both yes and no.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    the handles are like $15 each, if I remember correctly, $60 for the set.

If you even moderately handy, and have a friend with a lathe, you could make them for less, most likely just a case of his favorite beer. They're pretty simple, really.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Look for Gary Regester/Tiltall support. I dont have the link handy, but he sells replacement parts for all versions of the Tiltalls. The newer parts are much nicer than the original. I'll swap you an Olympus XA for the Tiltall.
    Rick A
    Argentum aevum
    BTW: the big kid in my avatar is my hero, my son, who proudly serves us in the Navy. "SALUTE"

Shooter
    Plastic Cameras
    Images
    check B&H for the Manfrotto parts.

Jon
    Mendocino Coast Black and White Photography: www.jonshiu.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Here's a link for Tiltall: http://tiltallsupport.blogspot.com/

Note that his prices for parts include shipping. I've had a few Tiltall's over the years and have one now. All well made and, IMHO, a perfect size for most users/uses - not too small, not too big, just right.
    "Far more critical than what we know or do not know is what we do not want to know." - Eric Hoffer

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I have a Tiltall that belonged to my good friend Art Kane, it wobbles a little, but if you need it for parts that wouldn't matter. $75

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Gary Regester sells reconditioned Tiltalls for $75
    Rick A
    Argentum aevum
    BTW: the big kid in my avatar is my hero, my son, who proudly serves us in the Navy. "SALUTE"

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin