Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,769   Posts: 1,484,218   Online: 940

Shooter
    35mm
    Images

WTB 6x6 or larger enlarger around San Antonio

I want to buy a 6x6 or larger enlarger. Only going to do black and white. Willing to drive from San Antonio. Let me know if you have something. Not very picky as long as its working. -Brian
    -Brian R. Beck

Shooter
    Medium Format
    http://houston.craigslist.org/pho/1745858446.html

Its in clear lake houston (southwest) houston..

http://houston.craigslist.org/pho/1745849438.html
    omega c700 for a good price

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Wow! Smashing deal for camera and C-700(plus all the extras). Run--dont walk.
    Rick A
    Argentum aevum
    BTW: the big kid in my avatar is my hero, my son, who proudly serves us in the Navy. "SALUTE"

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by brb2932 View Post
    I want to buy a 6x6 or larger enlarger. Only going to do black and white. Willing to drive from San Antonio. Let me know if you have something. Not very picky as long as its working. -Brian
    Brian, I have a Durst Laborator 1200. I'm in the Canyon Lake area. $450 for this beautiful piece of darkroom equipment. May be able to help you with some other darkroom needs if you need other equipment. Bill Barber

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin