Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,533   Posts: 1,572,702   Online: 824

Shooter
    35mm

WTB: Expired 8X10 B&W Ilford / Efke / Foma / Any?

My Kodak 2D will be arriving shortly and is coming with 4X5, 5X7 and 8X10 backs. I have 4X5 and 5X7 film already I am looking forward to some contact prints from 8X10 negs.

Prefer 100 ISO or below, print only, B&W only, expired for cost; but fresh if affordable.

I would like at least 25 sheets, prefer 50 or more. Ilford, Efke, or Foma preferred in that order. Not a big fan of Kodak but please let me know if you have other brands too, I am not too picky.

Please PM with your offer with quantity and price, shipping to 99577 by USPS Priority with delivery confirmation (necessary as UPS is too slow to AK)

Thanks for your offers!
    "A picture is a poem without words"
    ~Horace~

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

8x10 film

Quote Originally Posted by photobizzz View Post
    My Kodak 2D will be arriving shortly and is coming with 4X5, 5X7 and 8X10 backs. I have 4X5 and 5X7 film already I am looking forward to some contact prints from 8X10 negs.

Prefer 100 ISO or below, print only, B&W only, expired for cost; but fresh if affordable.

I would like at least 25 sheets, prefer 50 or more. Ilford, Efke, or Foma preferred in that order. Not a big fan of Kodak but please let me know if you have other brands too, I am not too picky.

Please PM with your offer with quantity and price, shipping to 99577 by USPS Priority with delivery confirmation (necessary as UPS is too slow to AK)

Thanks for your offers!
    I have...
    1 25 sheet box of TMAX 100 8x10 exp 1990
    2 25 sheet box of TMAX 400 8x10 exp 1990
    1 25 sheet box of TECH PAN 8x10 exp 1990

These have in frozen and they are still in the freezer. You can have all 4 of them for the cost of a USPS priority shipping label. Send me a PM and we'll work it out.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    If he doesn't want it all I'd sure like a box!

Terry

Shooter
    35mm
    PM Sent - I Love APUG, so many nice people here!
    ~Horace~

Shooter
    35mm
    Thanks all, just got some Efke 100 and with what I am hopefully getting from Lanline I will be good for a while, gotta love APUG!
    ~Horace~

Shooter
    35mm
    Lanny really hooked me up, I am all set now for film for a while. Thanks!
    ~Horace~

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin