Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,933   Posts: 1,585,492   Online: 920

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Pentax 67 to 645 adapter...

Looking for a good Pentax 67 to 645 adapter. I would love to use my Pentax 6x7 lenses on my 645nii, but it seems these things have virtually disappeared from the planet! Please PM me with price/condition if you have one you wish to sell. I would really appreciate it

Thanks,
    Mike
    Colorado, USA

Shooter
    Large Format
    Mike, I believe that Pentax still sells them new in Japan. If you have trouble finding one here, contact Dirk Rosler (www.japanexposures.com) and see if he can get one for you.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Hi, thanks Oren. No longer made, but there are around used and in good shape. I get them occasionally, but not cheap, especially now with the 645D coming out...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    It looks like Pentax 67 to K mounts are being made on Ebay now for reasonable prices.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Quote Originally Posted by domaz View Post
    It looks like Pentax 67 to K mounts are being made on Ebay now for reasonable prices.
    Those are still available from Pentax new. Yes, reasonable prices on eBay, but you get what you pay for. I see a lot of folks coming back for quality products though, wishing they had decided to pay a little more at the first place. May not be important to everyone of course.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Thanks...

There are indeed a ton of 67 to k-mount adapters (all generic of unknown quality with costs all over the board) out there and I'll probably pick on up one of these days. The 67 to 645, however, now that's a rare duck!

Thanks for the feedback follks! I appreciate it.

Mike

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    By the way, there have been 2 on eBay recently... one went for well over $300 and the other - $250. So, I have been watching for them there and my local shops have nothing... Ugh!

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    I have one used adapter right now, the come in occasionally. Contact me if interested...

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    It would appear that the 67 to 645 is still available new after all, so I was wrong saying it was no longer made. Sorry for giving that impression, it was an error. Please see the link supplied by Oren earlier for more.
    Last edited by Dirk-san; 05-26-2010 at 08:55 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I received the adapter from Dirk. Thanks again! I'd highly recommend him to anybody. Very honest and upright person.

Mike

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin