Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,717   Posts: 1,514,808   Online: 831

Thread: WTB: Bessa L

Shooter
    35mm
    Images

WTB: Bessa L

Any color or condition as long as it is working.

Cheers!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    You could have had mine but unfortunately I threw it away. Not as well made as Cosina's other products I'm afraid.

May I suggest you save up for a nice Leica IIIF or similar. I replaced my Bessa L with a IIIf and it works beautifully with my Heliar 15mm LTM.

Shooter
    35mm

I've got a nice Bessa-L I can sell

It's a black body in perfect working order--cosmetically it would be a 10 if not for the baseplate which shows multiple areas of paint chipped off. Happy to email pics if you're interested. The only thing is it would have to be sold with the matching (black) 25 mm f4 MC snapshot-skopar lens and finder, both of which are in exc+ condition. This is the discontinued lens with rave reviews, worth more than the camera for sure. If you're interested I'll figure out a fair price for the kit, but I can't see selling one w/o the other. I also have no idea how much shipping would be (I'm in zip code 01106 in the U.S.), but I would do so at cost.
    Let me know if you're interested!
    Henry

Shooter
    35mm RF
    If you're still looking, I have a mint in box silver L, which I'm willing to sell with or without the mint matched silver 25/4 Snapshot-skopar and finder. I have all original packaging for both. I'd be happy to entertain an offer if you're interested. I'm also in the U.S., and would ship at cost.

- Austin

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin