Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,524   Posts: 1,543,821   Online: 810

Shooter
    35mm

WTB: 4X5, 5X7 & 8X10 Archival Negative Sleeves

Just like the title says, don't really care the brand but would like the negative sleeves to have holes for a 3 ring binder and must be archival. I have some 4X5 size already and mainly need 5X7 and 8X10, mostly 8X10. Shoot me a PM if you have a bulk of them and wouldn't mind selling some of each, 50 or so of each would be sufficient.

Thanks!

I can always order some from BHPhoto or Adorama but shipping kills me here in AK, so if no one has any I will try to find some on the auction site to save on shipping.
    "A picture is a poem without words"
    ~Horace~

San Francisco, CA | Kuching, MY | Jakarta, ID
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

WTB: 4X5, 5X7 & 8X10 Archival Negative Sleeves

Try printfile's site directly. They may be willing to cut you a deal on shipping if you buy a decent amount. I've ordered directly from their website more than once and it's always been an accurate shipment with good packing. Their online catalog is quite good too.
    Stop worrying about grain, resolution, sharpness, and everything else that doesn't have a damn thing to do with substance.

http://www.flickr.com/kediwah

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by photobizzz View Post
    Just like the title says, don't really care the brand but would like the negative sleeves to have holes for a 3 ring binder and must be archival. I have some 4X5 size already and mainly need 5X7 and 8X10, mostly 8X10. Shoot me a PM if you have a bulk of them and wouldn't mind selling some of each, 50 or so of each would be sufficient.

Thanks!

I can always order some from BHPhoto or Adorama but shipping kills me here in AK, so if no one has any I will try to find some on the auction site to save on shipping.
    Drop me an email if you like, and I can see if we can do anything for you about the shipping cost.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin