Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,499   Posts: 1,543,240   Online: 1007

Shooter
    35mm
    Blog Entries
    Images

Wanted: D5 Lensboards

Hi all,

I need a couple specific lensboards for my Omega D5 turret ... I am willing to fork over cash, or have a couple things I can trade if interested - mostly a couple 35mm SLRs I'm not using, PM me for details

What I need:

421-056 for 50mm Nikkor (with threaded flange)
    421-932 for 105mm Nikkor
    421-932 for 80mm Rodagon

So, two of the 932's and one 056 -- all of these are 39mm holes I believe, which is what I need.

Danke!

Shooter
    35mm
    Blog Entries
    Images
    bumpity

Shooter
    35mm
    Not sure if this is what you are looking for, it does not have any numbers on it. It works on my D6 and I no longer use it. I believe it had a Nikkor 50mm when i got it.

Shooter
    35mm
    I couldn't get the picture to attach. PM with your email and I'll send it to you.

Aris

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I have hand made some from stock aluminum sheet tracing the one I had pre turret, and they worked well for a year or so before the right propper units came along. Cut with tin snips, drilled and filed. Lens threads where put though the hole and self amalgamating tape wrapped around to hold the lens in the mount. Black 4 ply matt board shimmed the boards off the turret so the back of the lens sat clear and the turret could then turn.
    my real name, imagine that.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin