Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,557   Posts: 1,545,193   Online: 1024

Thread: WTB: FED 2

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images

WTB: FED 2

I'm looking for a FED 2. I've heard a lot about the FSU cameras and would like to try one. I'm looking for a good user.

My ideal version would have lugs and a mushroom winding knob, but I'm open.

I'd prefer to deal with a US/Canada seller to minimize shipping costs. If you have something i might be interested in, I'd love to see a picture and hear your price.

Thanks!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I don't have one and I'm outside of North America, but if you dont find anyone with one to offer you could try Fedka.com. They sell good equipment and they're in the US, so shipping will be cheap. Prices are above what you'll pay on eBay, but not unreasonable, and they don't sell garbage.
    The Analogue Laboratory, or 'so you built a darkroom in an old factory in the industrial zone'.
    Blog thing!.

Worry less. Photograph more.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    I looked at Fedka actually. The price was higher than I was hoping - and I understand quality comes with that - but I felt like if I was paying a premium, I wanted the specific version I had in mind. Unfortunately he didn't have that in right now. I've heard good things about Oleg as well. if I don't find anything here or on RFF, I'll probably buy from one of the two.

Thanks for the suggestion though - I spent way too long looking around to figure that out. Your comment would have saved me a long of time. Hopefully others see and find it useful as well.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Make sure your FED comes with a take up spool. Surprising how many seem to be lacking these. Including ones claimed as working.
    "Far more critical than what we know or do not know is what we do not want to know." - Eric Hoffer

Shooter
    Large Format
    I believe I have what you are looking for but it needs a CLA on the rangefinder and shutter speeds. It will be priced accordingly.

Will PM you when get home.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    Thanks to all who responded. I found a FED 2 which fits my needs nicely. I've seen others here posting about interest in FED2s... it might be worth putting some of the others up in the classifieds.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin