Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,898   Posts: 1,521,034   Online: 746

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

WTB: metal 35mm film canisters

Do you remember, back in the day, when 35mm film came in little metal canisters, instead of the plastic cans we have these days? I do love the little things. In my last few years rummaging through antique/junk shops here, I've only come up with one though. They seem to be much more common in the states. I realise they're available on eBay, but the grossly inflated shipping price to Australia always makes it a ridiculous price, in the end...

You can find an example of what I'm talking about here.

So, what I'm after is just a dozen of those little old metal 35mm film canisters. I'm not fussy about colours. If you have some laying around you'd like to get rid of, I'll happily take them off your hands for a reasonable price, and cover the shipping, via PayPal.
    The Analogue Laboratory, or 'so you built a darkroom in an old factory in the industrial zone'.
    Blog thing!.

Worry less. Photograph more.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    FYI, "letter" package rates from US to Aus are pretty reasonable. But they do not permit insurance.
    "Far more critical than what we know or do not know is what we do not want to know." - Eric Hoffer

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin