Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,914   Posts: 1,556,272   Online: 839

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

WTB: Graflex (Crown / Speed) Size 1 Lens Board

Want to buy a size 1 cut out lens board for a Graflex Crown Graphic, or a size 0 that I can cut myself.

Or possible trade, I have a variety of lensboards available on my side from various purchases. Linhof style board (size 1), and a wista (size 1), a variety of very large B&J wooden boards..

Thanks!

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    I made my own for my speed graphic. I could post a photograph of it with specs. Its made of wood from a hobby shop and cut with a hand held jig saw. It's amazing how bad you can cut a circle and it still works great

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    If this fails to yield any results, I'm going to take you up on specs for that! Feel free to share as well. :]

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Heavystar on Ebay sells brand new genuine Pacemaker (Speed/Crown) lens boards for less than $40 for 3, so making your own is pretty pointless when the real boards are so cheap.

He normally has them listed in 3's as well as singly and many of us here have bought them and can highly recommend them. Opening up a Size 0 to 1 is simple with a file.

Ian
    Last edited by Ian Grant; 06-17-2010 at 05:36 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    So thats where people buy them. I had lost the link haha. I made my first one out of mattboard backed with gaffers tape. It worked great for over a year (and possibly would have lasted for much longer), and them I had a free weekend so I made one out of wood.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin