Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,556   Posts: 1,573,191   Online: 956

Shooter
    Large Format

WTB Packard shutter I & B 6X6 5.75X5.75

Does anyone have a Packard shutter with I and B size 6X6 or 5.75X5.75 that they no longer want? Condition not overly important as long as it works and all parts are present. If interested in a trade I have a number of 5X7 film holders, 4X4 Packard, lots of lens flanges, 2830 drums, 6x7 Calumet C2 roll film holder and lots of other goodies.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon Benton View Post
    Does anyone have a Packard shutter with I and B size 6X6 or 5.75X5.75 that they no longer want? Condition not overly important as long as it works and all parts are present. If interested in a trade I have a number of 5X7 film holders, 4X4 Packard, lots of lens flanges, 2830 drums, 6x7 Calumet C2 roll film holder and lots of other goodies.
    I think I have one around that I'm not using, not sure of the size. I'll look for it.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin