Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,689   Posts: 1,482,372   Online: 771

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

WTB - Super Chromega F Accessories for 10x10 enlarger

WTB:

1. Any and all diffuser inserts for my 10x10 Super Chromega F Dichroic II. These items are square plastic, and are made to properly disperse the light from the head for various frame sizes. I have the 10x10 one, but I would like to get 4x5 in. and 6x9 cm ones as well. 5x7 in. would also interest me, though 5x7 negs seem to print fine with the 10x10 diffuser so far.

2. Any and all lens cones/boards. I really need a 4x5 one and a 6x9 one. I already have an 8x10 one (300mm lens).

3. Lenses. I need one for 4x5 (150mm), one for 6x9/6x7 (100-105mm), and I would also consider one for 5x7 (240mm). Nikkor is preferred, so I match my 300, but any high quality lens (i.e. Nikkor, Schneider, Rodenstock, or Fujinon) will be considered.

4. Spare bulbs. If you have any stockpiled that you think you will never use, please let me know. They are each 250 W, and there are four of them in the head.

5. 16x20 or 20x24 bladed easel, or vacuum easel.

6. Electronic timer.

7. 10x10 in. or larger ND and/or CC gels

My #1 priorities are the electronic timer, and the 4x5 lens cone and lens.

Thanks.

P.S. This is the enlarger: http://cgi.ebay.com/Omega-Super-Chro...item518c0963c8.
    Last edited by 2F/2F; 06-18-2010 at 12:16 AM. Click to view previous post history.
    2F/2F

"Truth and love are my law and worship. Form and conscience are my manifestation and guide. Nature and peace are my shelter and companions. Order is my attitude. Beauty and perfection are my attack."

- Rob Tyner (1944 - 1991)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Check out this listing. This is the type your looking for ??

The listing is @ He has parts !!

Last edited by dances_w_clouds; 06-18-2010 at 12:42 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    That looks like a more tiny (D instead of F) and more ancient (plain-ol' Super Chromega versus my Super Chromega Dichroic II) version of my enlarger. Not sure anything I need will interchange...but thanks for the tip.
    2F/2F

"Truth and love are my law and worship. Form and conscience are my manifestation and guide. Nature and peace are my shelter and companions. Order is my attitude. Beauty and perfection are my attack."

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I noticed this enlarger today and I posted on the ebay, Craigslist thread to see if anyone knew the Model that it is. What concerned me was the fact that it appears to be missing parts off the top. For the price he was asking I thought it might be an investment. Looks like I should pass

Shooter
    Multi Format
    The enlarger pictured by 'dances w clouds' has a head that uses acetate filters. Probably a "D" but could possibly be a "E" and certainly not an "F"

That ebay link in the OP only pointed to a paper manual....
    Last edited by ic-racer; 06-18-2010 at 12:05 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ic-racer View Post
    That ebay link in the OP only pointed to a paper manual....
    Yes, that is what I intended. I have the original instruction manual, so I don't need the rip off copy. Just wanted to show people here the model name as printed by Omega, and how the enlarger looks, so I don't end up with parts from the wrong enlarger.
    2F/2F

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by 2F/2F View Post
    Yes, that is what I intended. I have the original instruction manual, so I don't need the rip off copy. Just wanted to show people here the model name as printed by Omega, and how the enlarger looks, so I don't end up with parts from the wrong enlarger.
    Ok. (some people point to the e-bay auction they just won ).

There are like 3 or 4 "F" owners that post on the LF forum. Out of curiosity, where did you get yours?

It took me about 2 years to get all the Durst mixing boxes and lenses and lensboards to go from 35mm to 8x10. Although the Omega is made here in the states, my impression is that the "F" is more rare in the states than the Durst 8x10 enlargers.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin