Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,494   Posts: 1,543,013   Online: 727

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

WTB: Bronica SQ-a or EC-TL

Either or, with preferably an 80mm f/2.8 lens to get started. (or any other good portrait length lens)

Waist level viewfinder preferred, but prism viewfinders work as well.

Anything within the ballpark of $300-400.

Thanks!
    Last edited by fiducio; 06-24-2010 at 12:59 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    keh.com

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Looked recently, and really couldn't find much of a good selection there. And want an outfit all together, so I don't have to mismatch parts. And what brings more joy than dealing with your fellow APUGer?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by fiducio View Post
    Looked recently, and really couldn't find much of a good selection there. And want an outfit all together, so I don't have to mismatch parts. And what brings more joy than dealing with your fellow APUGer?
    Look again. Right now they have five SQ-A bodies, an SQ-B, an SQ-Am, and three SQ-Ai's. You can definitely get what you want within your price range.
    There's no real advantage to buying an outfit, as Bronica stuff interchanges well. There are a few incompatibilities, like the SQ-A's AE finder wont fit the SQ, and the Ai's crank won't fit the earlier models. But waist level finders, plain prisms, screens, Speed Grip, etc. work fine.

Go to www.tamron.com/bronica/
    Go to 'SLR Camera Archives', then 'SQ Guide' for info on different models in the SQ line.

KEH's inventory goes up and down constantly. They often have no GS-1's, yet right now they have six.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Thanks everyone, I'll just do the KEH thing then!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Hi, I have both of these cameras for sale. I just posted an SQAi plus lenses here in the classifieds. Or you can email me at butchwelch@charter.net

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I have an ECTL with 50, 75, 100, 150 and will sell it with 1 or 2 of the lens. I have a EC I plan to keep. If interested email: tcole123@bellsouth.net or call 478-788-2794 afer 4:00 EST.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin