Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,000   Posts: 1,524,338   Online: 748

Shooter
    Medium Format

WTB: Camera Bag and Nikon Stuff

I'm back to buy more stuff!

I've recently moved from a full range of camera systems to just Nikon (for 35mm) and Mamiya (for 645). I've been swapping around some lenses and buying a few more and have hit a snag... my bag is full.

I'm looking for a camera bag. Something large enough to hold 3-4 medium sized lenses and maybe a body with a lens on it and another body. It doesn't have to be something enormous like the Domke F-2 (although I'd take one!), but it just has to be bigger than the London Fog bag I have now (anyone want it?).

I figured I'd tack on that I'm always looking for cheap Nikon or Mamiya M645 glass too. Doesn't hurt, I guess.

Thanks!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I don't have to sell but the Domke F-2 would be perfect. It is the bag I have and I also shoot both systems and it works very very well! The inter compartments are all moveable. I slide the four lens padding section to one side to fit the 645 in. I highly reccomend one! It holds so much!
    Helping to save analog photography one exposure at a time

Shooter
    35mm
    I'm a fan of the Domke bags, if you are looking to save money and get that style of bag look in the Misc forum. One of the members here has posted plans to make that style of bag if you don't mind a little DIY.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I have a Tundra "Ruff Pack" bag in black nylon in exc condition. Interior dimensions are 12.5 long, 6 wide, 6.5 deep (all in inches). Loads of dividers. Pockets on front and each end and film pockets inside too. With strap. No tears, no stains, no smells. $25 plus shipping. If you're interested, I'll send a picture.
    "Far more critical than what we know or do not know is what we do not want to know." - Eric Hoffer

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Yeah, mgb74, that sounds promising. I'd be interested in seeing some pictures for sure.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Here are some quick pics.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Tundra bag 1.jpg   Tundra bag 2.jpg   Tundra bag 3.jpg   Tundra bag 4.jpg  
    "Far more critical than what we know or do not know is what we do not want to know." - Eric Hoffer

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin