Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,754   Posts: 1,515,937   Online: 986

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

WTB "Nifty 50" Nikon lens

hey all,

I sold the F100 with my 50mm af-d lens, but since I'm getting another nikon body, I'd like to pair it with a 50mm lens.

can be a MF(AI,AI-S) or AF(D or Non-D).

has to be able to work with a Nikon F4 body.

don't have much to spend, but if you got one that needs some lovin , I'm looking .

paypal please, I'd like to get this in the next 48hrs or so(deal wrapped and shipped) b/c I'm leaving to go out of town for 2 months, and would like to take it with.

paypal needed, due to time constraint, and USPS Priority Mail(or Express Mail :o)

thanks!

-Dan

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    fortunately you can use pretty much any 50/1.4 ever made for the nikon bodies since the F4 has the best compatibility of any nikon body with all their lenses.

I would suggest looking at KEH.com for 50mm lenses, they always have a pile in stock, and the prices are very, very reasonable.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I have a MF 50mm 1.8 AIS (Not Series E). It's the later "pancake" version. Will send specifics via email later this evening.
    "Far more critical than what we know or do not know is what we do not want to know." - Eric Hoffer

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I have a like new in box 50mm f/1.4 AF-D with aftermarket hood I'd sell for $225 shipped via USPS priority and paid by PayPal.

Let's see what I've got in the magic trash can for Mateo!

blog
    website

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    If interested, please contact me via PM or email and not just a response to this thread.
    Let's see what I've got in the magic trash can for Mateo!

blog
    website

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    hey all,

I've located a 50mm that was in my budget. Thanks again!

-Dan

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin