Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,534   Posts: 1,572,717   Online: 754

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

WTB: Polaroid 600SE / Polaroid Land 195

In the $500 price range, but I'm flexible enough for a stretch. Contact me ASAP, I'm in dire need of a new 3x4 polaroid camera!

Thanks!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    And I hate dealing with FleaBay, been burned twice on both a 600SE and 195. And I'll make a $10 donation to APUG when someone gets me hooked up with a new Polaroid Camera

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    You should be able to get a 110 that has been converted to film pack for less than five hundred dollars. And while we are at it, why doesn't someone figure out a way to adapt 3 1/4 x 4 1/4 Speed Graphics to Fujiroid film packs?
    John, Mount Vernon, Virginia USA

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Thing is I'm looking for a faster lens, the 195 has a killer f/3.8 lens, as I'm using it for portrait work, and such. And the 600SE has the 100mm f/3,5.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I have a polaroid 600se I've been thinking of selling. Great shape for its age. I have the 100 3.5 and the 75mm with aux view finder and the standard pola back. I'll double check everything when I get home from work today.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin