Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,549   Posts: 1,544,588   Online: 897

Thread: WTB Rangefinder

Shooter
    35mm

WTB Rangefinder

Looking for purchase a rangefinder. Sub $200 budget. I don't really know what I am looking for so I would appreciate any advice. I can pay via paypal.

Thanks,

Nick

Shooter
    Multi Format
    You might went to check out KEH or B&H.

Jeff

Shooter
    Medium Format
    The Yashica GSN (and similar) go for less than $100 generally. Supposed to be a great camera. Good luck.

Shooter
    35mm
    Canon 7 recommended. A Jupiter 8 or Industar 61 L/D is a good starter lens for the money. A Canon 50/1.8 is a bit more desirable, but would probably break your total budget.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    I've got a Canonet QL17 GIII I'm planning to sell. If you're interested, send me a PM.

Shooter
    35mm
    i have a fed 2 and a zeiss ikon contana.... not sure if they are rangefinders... but i can sell them cheap to you....

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I got started with a Konica Auto S3 with a 35mm f1.8 lens dedicated on it. A very good lens, nearly as sharp as my $300 Canon 35mm f1.8 that I use on my Canon P body. It's cheap, light and very fast (both because it takes your shutter speed and gives you an auto aperture setting). The only fallback is that it's not completely manual (it reads the light and sets your aperture), but it much quicker that way and the quality is there. You can find them for under $200. I have one that I don't use much, but I'm still going to keep it because it's a very good "put it in your bag and don't worry about it" camera

Shooter
    35mm
    I have found one now, thanks for all your offers guy.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin