Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,197   Posts: 1,531,415   Online: 854

Shooter
    35mm

WTB: Canon F1 Body

I want to buy a Canon F1 Body in working condition. Cosmetics are not a concern. I am on vacation so my internet browsing will be sporadic. However, I will get back to you.
    Thank.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Have you concerned KEH?

Jeff

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    You need to be more specific - original F-1/F-1n... or newer F-1N? (The newer one is the model with the hot shoe on the prism, the older ones don't have a hot shoe built in.)

Duncan

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Kubach View Post
    Have you concerned KEH?

Jeff
    I considered KEH as I have only had good experiences with them. I figured I'd give it a shot here first. I found an F1 through an APUG member, so barring the unexpected, this is finished.

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by frobozz View Post
    You need to be more specific - original F-1/F-1n... or newer F-1N? (The newer one is the model with the hot shoe on the prism, the older ones don't have a hot shoe built in.)

Duncan
    I belive only the original is simply called the F1.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    I may have what you're looking for.
    I'm running a test roll through it now.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Not only that but the first 2 have mechanical shutter and the last F1 has electronic ..
    Last edited by dances_w_clouds; 07-28-2010 at 06:35 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format

F1-N hybrid shutter

Quote Originally Posted by dances_w_clouds View Post
    Not only that but the first 2 have mechanical shutter and the last F1 has electronic ..
    Not strictly true Dennis the new F1 shutter is a part electronic, part mechanical hybrid one that even without batteries will fully operate at all speeds from 1/125 up, so if the the battery fails you just remove it, and use a separate meter, only the slow speeds are electronically controlled..
    Ben

Shooter
    35mm
    This is done. Thanks.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin