Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,287   Posts: 1,535,337   Online: 808

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

WTB: Volna 3 / Arsat / Zeiss Jena Pentacon 6 mount 80mm Lens

I need another 80mm for my girls Kiev 60, or if you have an entire Pentacon Six setup I just might entirely buy that too. The original Volna 3 attached to it is smashed to bits, and this is her daily shooter so I want to deal in the USA only please.

Thanks!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Or does anyone know a reliable source for these? One that's not out of business?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I have a like-new (i think i've never used it!) 30mm fish-eye.
    I originally purchased it, along some other lenses and a bellows, to adapt all of them for a Pentax 6x7.
    The Pentacon 5.6/500mm (originally Meyer Optik) and the hexagonal bellows were converted for Pentax 6x7 bajonet mount, while the other are still in their original state.
    The Arsat 30mm was too complicate a task, major machining of the lens barrel was needed, i know only of one photo machinist who does the conversion, and the price is quite high.
    The other lens that is still on Pentacon Six mount is a Zeiss Jena Sonnar 4/300mm, that's also in as-new condition. The reason for not having it converted was exactly the opposite:
    it is so easy to convert that i always postponed the work, until it reached the "never to be done again" state :-)
    Both the 30mm Arsat and the 300mm Sonnar are available for purchase, you can contact me via PM, but i don't know if i can read your mail before 16th August.

To be sincere, i have also a like-new Kiev 60 body, with both finders, Volna lens, and case. But i think i'll keep it for a while, the bellows i have converted still has a Pentacon Six mount on the front, so the Volna lens could be used with my Pentax 6x7, the straight way or reversed (with a Pentacon auto reverse ring, with the attachment for a double shutter release).
    If by chance you like the Liev 60 as second body, make me a proposal, and i'll decide.

have fun

CJ

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I already have a very great Kiev, just not the lens to go with it now. Thanks anyways. I'd like to purchase an entire Pentacon Six outfit though if anyone out there wants to sell theirs.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I'm still looking. :<

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin