Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,553   Posts: 1,544,990   Online: 672

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images

WTB - Koni-Omega 58 or 60mm Lens + auxilary finder

Howdy,

I have decided to stick with my Koni-Omega Rapid and build up my kit.

Firstly, I want to look at the wide angle side of things. With this in mind, I am looking for either a 58mm or 60mm lens to suit (from what I have read, any difference is marginal). I am also pretty keen to get my hands on the auxiliary finder as well. Obviously, I am looking for one that is fully operational, but I am not to fussed if its a "User" lens.

If you have one that you would like to dispose of, please let me know via PM.

Cheers
    Ashley

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I don't have one to sell, but wanted to mention that I have the 60mm and am happy with it. I didn't get the auxiliary finder with it, but found that using the entire VF window beyond the framelines gives a fairly close (ever so slightly less) approximation of what the lens covers. I'm not that crazy about external finders in general, and using it this way works well for me. YMMV.
    Reid

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rjbuzzclick/

"If I had a nickel for every time I had to replace a camera battery, I'd be able to get the #@%&$ battery cover off!" -Me

Shooter
    Multi Format
    This may help, or not.
    I've got a 58mm Grandagon in a 00 Synchro Compur shutter. There's also a focusing helical, but it's been so long I don't remember the camera.
    Let me know if you need any more information.
    Heavily sedated for your protection.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Deal has been done, thanks to ausphoto!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin