Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,963   Posts: 1,558,360   Online: 812

E76
    Shooter
    Instant Films
    Images

WTB: Durst Femoneg and Femomask 66

Anyone have a Durst Femoneg to sell, preferably with the Femogla included? I'm also looking for a Durst Femomask 66.

Thanks!

Shooter
    35mm
    no but they come on the auction site quite regularly.

E76
    Shooter
    Instant Films
    Images
    I've noticed, but I thought I'd check here first, especially considering the only Femoneg on eBay at the moment is going for the ridiculous price of $300.

Shooter
    35mm
    they were very expensive when new but that is quite a lot of money. I can never work out how come people need them. I guess they must buy enlargers without them unless they are using them for making printing masks or duplicates.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    I have a Femoneg and various masks. I was just about to put them up on that aution place The femoneg has moderate wear, the screws that hold the top and bottom together are missing, and the one slider for the left masking blade is missing. The femomasks have moderate wear but are perfectly useable. The only mask I don't think I have is the 6x6, but I'll check my darkroom tonight for an extra one.... PM me and we'll discuss some more...

Luigi

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Why don't you drive down to central Texas and just buy the entire Laborator 1200 enlarger from me so I don't have to part it out. Bill Barber

E76
    Shooter
    Instant Films
    Images
    I no longer need a Femoneg but I'm still looking for a Femomask 66 if anyone has one.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin