Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,528   Posts: 1,572,423   Online: 1169

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

Looking for someone in Tahoe / Truckee area who will Share their darkroom

Want to FIND (figured it's a go getter for more than just buying equipment, but to help fellow APUGers share!)

I moved here to Truckee on a whim, and left my darkroom space in the Bay Area. So, if any APUGer is in the Tahoe area, has a darkroom they would not mind sharing, let me know, because I can't live without one. The place I am in now doesn't have any space for a suitable darkroom.

I will replenish all chemistry, we can share equipment, I have an entire line of Rodenstock enlarging lenses as well.

I'm neat and organized, your darkroom will be cleaner than the way you normally have it, that's for sure.

As long as you have the ability to print from 6x6 and make enlargements up to 11x14, i'm good. But if you have a 4x5 enlarger, that'd be way better.

Thanks!
    Brad

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Anyone know anyone? I am in dire need.

Bump.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    You can charge me hourly! Bump.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Maybe time to rethink your plan.
    Items for sale or trade at www.Camera35.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    So what you are saying is, that there isn't ANY way of doing DR work in your new abode or are you saying you need equiptment to do the work. I'm sure you could run down to Reno and find all the gear you need in the numerous pawn shops. however, if living quarters are such that its physically impossible, I'd find another space to inhabit.
    Rick A
    Argentum aevum

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    They say an artist gets working when the pain of not working gets too great. Should we hope for pain?
    At least with LF landscape, a bad day of photography can still be a good day of exercise.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Sadly, the only thing I can do right now is develop my film, there is physically no space I can set up an enlarger. I have the gear, that's not an issue.

I'm sure there has to be someone... If not, would anyone in this area like to have a darkroom set up?

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin