Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,764   Posts: 1,484,072   Online: 1055

Shooter
    Multi Format

Wanted: 8x10 lens anywhere between 270mm-420mm

I am looking for an 8x10 lens for a restoration project I am working on. I have the whole broke college student story so I get most of my equipment by luck or by buying pieces that need work done to them at highly discounted prices. This is a good thing in that now I can fix and restore practically any vintage camera...blindfolded. However, it also means that finding lenses can be a challenge because I'm not going to put a bad or damaged lens on any of my cameras especially one that I've spent a good amount of time repairing and rebuilding and a lens that will negatively affect a picture is unacceptable. Anyway back to the point. I am looking for a large format lens, preferably fitting into the "normal" focal length category i.e. anywhere between 270mm-420mm with an image circle large enough to cover 8x10 with movements i.e. greater then 330.2mm.
    If anyone has a lens that they can make available let me know! Preferably at a price less then the cost of a car

Let me know! Thanks!
    Francesco Fragomeni
    www.FrancescoFragomeni.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Oh, I forgot to specify that I am looking for a lens with shutter. I don't think I can use a barrel lens (at least I need to learn more about doing so before I purchase one). Thanks!
    Francesco Fragomeni
    www.FrancescoFragomeni.com

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    I have an 8x10 planatograph I listed in the classifieds here.

Dan

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    I'm selling my Fujinon-C 450mm f/12.5 (slightly more telephoto than what you noted above), but it has a 486mm circle and will do exactly what you're asking for. Excellent condition, and I have the original box too...

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin