Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,854   Posts: 1,582,929   Online: 990

Shooter
    Multi Format

Eastman 2D 8x10 Parts/ Parts Camera/ Scrap for Restoration

I am working on an Eastman restoration. I believe it is a 2D (there are no markings) without front tilt (which I would like if I can find a front with tilt).

I am looking for any scrap or extra hardware, ground glass, bellows, a front standard with tilt, and a rail extension. Basically a whole camera I dont want to just buy a whole working camera as I'd like to restore the one I have (restoration is my hobby) using original parts and I dont think I can afford to buy a complete camera. Some things, like the bellows, I can make but I would like the rest to be restored from authentic parts. I believe very strongly in shooting cameras that I've re-built, restored, and given a second lease on life. I feel like the camera gives me something extra when I have that relationship with it. I'm sure many of you understand. If anyone has any incomplete or parts cameras and are willing to donate or sell parts please let me know. I very much appreciate it. I also have a few cameras that I would be willing to trade if interested.

Thanks everyone
    Francesco Fragomeni
    www.FrancescoFragomeni.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hi Francesco. I believe I have an extension rail for the 8x10 2D that I thought was going to fit a 5x7. I'll get the details when I get back to school next week and PM you.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Hi Francesco. I believe I have an extension rail for the 8x10 2D that I thought was going to fit a 5x7. I'll get the details when I get back to school next week and PM you.
    That would be phenomenal! Please definitely let me know! Thank you!
    Francesco Fragomeni
    www.FrancescoFragomeni.com

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin