Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,678   Posts: 1,482,068   Online: 748

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images

WTB: 2-1/4x3-1/4 sheet film developing hangers

I'd like to find a few (at least four, but up to a dozen) stainless hangers for 2-1/4x3-1/4 cut film, the Baby Speed Graphic size.

Anyone?

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    If you have trouble finding the hangers I have been using the "taco" method with my 2.25x3.25 film and it works quite well. I am able to dev. 5 sheets at a time using a regular reel tank.
    Arthur

Shooter
    Large Format
    I am looking for the hangers too!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I know of a guy around here who had some a while back, I'll see if he still has them.

mjs

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Boy, I wish you'd placed this add last week! I was at an estate auction this past Saturday where the guy was a big fan of the little mini-Graflex cameras. There were holders and a stack of these developing hangers. I bought a couple of larger sized contact printing frames (3 1/2 x 5 and a larger one,) but as I recall no one wanted the developing hangers. As far as I know, they were still laying on the table when I left the auction. They probably threw them out. Sorry, I know that wasn't what you wanted to hear!

Mike
    Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming– “Wow! What a Ride!”

— Hunter S. Thompson

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I've seen them show up on that auction site fairly often. I bought about a dozen 3-1/4x4-1/4 developing hangers in the last 6 months. I think that there were a few 2-1/4x3-1/4 hangers mixed in. A little patience goes a long way.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin