Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,930   Posts: 1,585,416   Online: 999

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Want help - Busch Pressman

My Busch Pressman (MF) has no focus screen or holder for one. I've had the camera 4 years and would like to get it functional when I return to the UK

Either I need a frame & screen, or just the frame, failing that a medium format film pack holder which I can convert.

Postage to the UK

Ian

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Ian,

A 2x3 Pressman? I think I have a 2x3 graflex spring back floating around somewhere.

Dan

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Fotoguy20d View Post
    Ian,

A 2x3 Pressman? I think I have a 2x3 graflex spring back floating around somewhere.

Dan
    That would be very helpful Dan, let me know if you can find it. I can buy a Busch Film pack holder very cheaply but the sellers postage price is to 5 times the actual cost, amking it uneconomic.

Ian

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Ian,

I might have a genuine spare Busch Pressman 2x3 spring back and groundglass too - I have zero need for it though. I'll look when I get home...

Marc!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by munz6869 View Post
    Ian,

I might have a genuine spare Busch Pressman 2x3 spring back and groundglass too - I have zero need for it though. I'll look when I get home...

Marc!
    The real thing would be even better Please let me know.

Thanks
    Ian

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    I tell a lie - I do in fact have TWO of them!!! Don't ask... One in quite good nick

So you can have that one - free to a fellow APUG=er, so PM me and we'll sort out postage!

Marc!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by munz6869 View Post
    I tell a lie - I do in fact have TWO of them!!! Don't ask... One in quite good nick

So you can have that one - free to a fellow APUG=er, so PM me and we'll sort out postage!

Marc!
    Thanks Marc PM sent.

Quote Originally Posted by Fotoguy20d View Post
    Ian,
    Dan
    Thanks Dan, hope I've not put you to any trouble looking. Marc's back is obviously ideal as it's an original. Thanks for your help.

Ian
    Last edited by Ian Grant; 08-30-2010 at 06:47 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    What a wonderful APUG world!
    Items for sale or trade at www.Camera35.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by fotch View Post
    What a wonderful APUG world!
    It really is fotch. It's a fantastic resource that often people don't make enough use of. It probably needs a new thread - you can start it

I've posted quite a few wanted adverts now and one persons spare is someone else's need. It's about helping each other it's not just sales and wanteds though. Last year while back in the UK I helped a student get started with LF for his University work also with his LF scanning, I've done similar before when people have been unsure what type of 5x4 to buy. I've also lent spare equipment, LF lenses etc and across International bondaries.

There's a need to improve the sharing of skills & knowledge as well as shifting spare equipment in the right directions, that comes from us though not Sean. This is a great site and we as members need to make it better.

Possibly the major area that needs addressing is helping new, I'll PM you that bit

Ian

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Ian, did you get hooked up?

I'm pretty sure I have one also.

I'm in the US...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin