Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,909   Posts: 1,584,662   Online: 848

Shooter
    Multi Format

WTB: Fujimoto CP51 Roll Paper Magazines

WTB: Fujimoto CP51 Roll Paper Magazines -- accepting all offers.

Thanks

M.
    www.foto-r3.com
    film + chemistry + paper
    Spain

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    That is a rare request.

It may be more feasible to build a mini darkroom around the roller processor and rig a DIY arangement to feed in and take off roll product.

Not sure what the photo processor supplier market is like in the EU, but perhaps adapt a colenta or kreonite roll paper rig to the CP-51.

I run a CP-31, but just sheet feed it.
    my real name, imagine that.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Rare request. Even rarer accessory. Try the joboman, Dave Smith. Don't have his info handy but should come up with a google search.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    thanks for the replies. cambridgeworld has it listed but they don't have it in stock. the fujimoto website doesn't appear to be operative. i don't know when these units were discontinued; i thought they were of fairly recent vintage.

i have googled until i am blue in the face but nothing else comes up and i have never seen one on ebay or any other site. i will query dave smith. i will be printing from the roll paper magazines from a durst acs 6000. maybe it will have to be done by hand, in the dark, as you suggest, as a last resort. thanks.
    Last edited by foto-r3; 09-22-2010 at 08:59 AM. Click to view previous post history.
    www.foto-r3.com
    film + chemistry + paper
    Spain

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin