Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,963   Posts: 1,523,214   Online: 856

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

WTB - Unicolor or Bessler 11x14 drums

Just looking for 1 or 2 Bessler or Unicolor 11x14 drums. Loading these is my bottle neck to processing more 5x7 film, so I'd like to have a few of them so I can knock them out.

I have a Bessler and mostly happy with that, so I'd take another 2 of them. But I'd consider a Unicolor too. Actually might prefer the unicolor.

Thanks!
    paulmcevoy.net
    flickr.com/paulmcevoy

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    I have a 5x7 and an 8x10 if interested
    best, Peter
    website down for maintenance!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I likely have one; I will need to dig around.

Postage form Canada plus perhaps $5?

(207) is Maine, I believe. I can't find too many other clues as to where you are at to see what might be involved to get one, if I have it.

I do have a 20x24 drum, with a ton of ribs and stoppers so your 5x7 backlog could be over in a flash. Actually I am not sure it has enough ribs and stoppers to load it up with 5x7.

Most of my roller drums are Simmard, which was a Canadain importer of days past. I consider them of eqaul qulaity to Beselar and Unicolor, for I have a few of those hiding here or there.
    My drms do not see much use since I put my roller processor into service a few years ago, but I keep a few around for the day when the rollers becomes unrepairable.
    my real name, imagine that.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Just ordered a bunch on ebay. Thanks anyway!
    paulmcevoy.net
    flickr.com/paulmcevoy

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin