Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,701   Posts: 1,482,635   Online: 790

Shooter
    4x5 Format

WTB - JOBO tank for 4x5

Hi everyone,
    I am looking for a tank to develop 4x5 film with a JOBO CPE-2 processor.
    I have forgotten exact drum models but if anyone could help with this it'd be much appreciated!
    Please help with making my third and final year of my degree cheaper than it should be!
    Charlie

p.s. i am in the UK so anything Europe based would be good to keep down shipping and import costs.. saying that, i'm open to all suggestions..

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Hi Charlie,

I bought a 4x5 tank for the Jobo from First Call (http://www.firstcall-photographic.co.uk/) a couple of months ago. Their service is awesome and they said they have some stock.

Cheers,
    Bing

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    I have a 4323 tank with 2 4x5 reels and loader. $200. I dont know if this one works on your processor though.
    Go not to the elves for counsel, for they will say both yes and no.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Try getting in touch with Dave Smith of Electromechanical Services in LA, CA. He is a trained Jobo repair person and has some parts in stock. I have gotten Jobo parts from him. He and his wife are really great people, but they do not answer the telephone so call and leave a message at 1-323-227-1869 OR him email at joboman@aol.com.

I was able to get a new Jobo 3010 Expert Tank for 4x5s from FreeStyle last month.

Steve
    Warning!! Handling a Hasselblad can be harmful to your financial well being!

Nothing beats a great piece of glass!

I leave the digital work for the urologists and proctologists.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin