Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,770   Posts: 1,516,518   Online: 772

Thread: sx7o film

Shooter
    Med. Format RF

sx7o film

i just bought an sx70 on ebay, unsure of whether or not it works. i would love it if i could get a film pack to check but they all cost upwards of 20-30 bucks! Anyone have an old expired one they are willing to throw my way?

Shooter
    35mm
    would probably be more than 30.00 bucksm you can get some artistic -z, the expired stuff is priceless

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I have four packs of Polaroid 600 High Speed Color film and a Polaroid 600 camera. Is that the same format?

Steve
    Warning!! Handling a Hasselblad can be harmful to your financial well being!

Nothing beats a great piece of glass!

I leave the digital work for the urologists and proctologists.

Shooter
    35mm
    I think I have an empty cartridge here with a good battery. (If the battery in the cartridge is dead, then the camera will not work. The juice to fire the shutter, transport the film, etc., comes from the film pack.) PM me if interested. It would be a freebie of course.

Thanks,
    Jon
    Last edited by jon koss; 10-02-2010 at 05:52 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    If you buy the impossible color film you can get 3 packs for $44 which is about $15 per pack (8 shots though.) I'd be willing to sell you a partial pack of color film.
    --Nicholas Andre

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Id buy a partial pack ^

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin