Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,702   Posts: 1,548,425   Online: 1016

Shooter
    Medium Format

Paterson system 4 5 reel tank

Would like several Paterson System 4, 5 reel (35mm) capacity tanks with spindle/top/cap

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by ymc226 View Post
    Would like several Paterson System 4, 5 reel (35mm) capacity tanks with spindle/top/cap
    I may have one, I'll check. I know I have a couple of these tank sets stored away. If you don't hear back from me soon send me a PM reminder.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    How many do you need?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by ymc226 View Post
    Hi,

It's been a long while since I originally responded to your WTB on the Patterson tanks. I just got around to accessing the tanks I had stored away. I came up with one of the 5 reel tall tanks, including the top, cap, seal, spindle, clip and agitator tool. I also have several smaller tanks and reel assemblies. Everything is clean and usable as is, ready to go.

Drop me a note if you are interested in any of these items.

Regards,
    John

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin