Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,712   Posts: 1,483,004   Online: 793

Shooter
    Multi Format

135mm Optar rear element set

The rear element on my 135mm Optar has developed the beginnings of a fungus invasion so I need a replacement rear element set. If anyone has a 135mm Optar they are parting out or if someone has a complete lens with a bad front element they want to sell off let me know. I don't care about the shutter or it's condition. I just need a great condition rear set.

Thanks

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    John:

I may be able to help you out, but I'm out of town until Tuesday. I'll look when I get home. Don't hesitate to take advantage of any other offers that may come in before Tuesday.

Charley

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by c.d.ewen View Post
    John:

I may be able to help you out, but I'm out of town until Tuesday. I'll look when I get home. Don't hesitate to take advantage of any other offers that may come in before Tuesday.

Charley
    Hey Charley ..... thanks a lot ! I took my lens out today and tried to shoot some late day stuff and I am picking up some odd flare in the Fuji instants I tested with. Figured I would see what the apparent fungus effects might be on that rear element and sure enough, it shows. If you can help out with a good rear element that would be great.

Just drop a note on this thread if you have the part. Again, thanks much ... J

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    John:

I've got a spare rear Optar cell. The front cell looks like it was cleaned early and often by some old photographer's dirty tie - your basis Brillo pad look. I'll PM you.

Charley

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin