Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,901   Posts: 1,584,466   Online: 939

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

medium format camera

Hello,
    Im looking to buy (or trade) for a medium format body and lens. must be 120/220 format (no 620 please). Check out my listing of stuff i have for sale, ill trade anything that i still have available. would also pay for it, as long as your not looking for a ton of money. Im really hoping to find a 6x6 slr, but let me know what you have!

thanks
    -Austin

Shooter
    35mm

Pro kit I'll be selling

I've got a very nice professional Pentax 645 kit consisting of:

Pentax 645body
    75mm/2.8 SMC A lens with rubber hood
    150mm/3.5 SMC A(built in hood)
    Pentax AF400 flash
    120 film insert
    220 film insert
    Film insert holder

I was just getting ready to put it on ebay.
    Everything works perfectly (just shot with it last weekend to be sure).
    I'm just not using it enough and have more equipment than I need.
    I haven't yet photographed it for the auction, probably get around to doing that tomorrow. If you're interested, I can send you the pics first before putting it up for auction. I figure $350 (cash/check/paypal) and I'll cover shipping (CONUS) if I don't have to bother with ebay - I'll even throw in several rolls of B+W 120 film to get you started!
    Let me know if you're interested or have any questions. My email is hdobosz@comcast.net

Henry

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I've just listed my Rollei 6008 Integral 2 which is 120/200 format in the For Sale section

Shooter
    35mm
    I have a Bronica etrs 645 slr with 75mm f/2.8 lens and a 220 back. The whole kit is in very good condition (most importantly, the lens glass and shutter are in perfect condition), and you'll have everything you need to start shooting pictures. I've only used it in the past during the summer months, so it hasn't seen a lot of use/wear-and-tear. I'm looking for $200 + shipping in the continental U.S.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I have a Chrome Hasselblad 500 C/M with chrome W/level viewfinder and 120 back mounted with a gorgeous 60mm CF T*. On the lens I have a threaded filter converter so you can use standard threaded filters instead of being stuck using the Hassalblad B60 stuff. The 60mm also has the proper Hassy branded lens hood and I'd even throw in Ernst Wildi's Hasselblad Manual.

The glass on the lens is in immaculate condition and the shutter speeds are on time. I just finished using this for a project for school and got some amazing images from it. In fact I have the feeling if I do sell it I'm going to regret it because it never fails to make beautiful images for me, but like most people I need the money right now. I'd be willing to part with the whole setup for $850 which is a few hundred dollars less than what I put it together for just over a year ago.

I live about an 1hr 15minutes from the Bay Area so If you're interested I could meet you as well. Give you a chance to check it out if you wanted. Everything functions 100% perfectly though and I could just as easily ship it.

If you're interested you can contact Walter @ superwalt@gmail.com

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I'm selling my Rolleiflex Automat also, let me know if interested!

Shooter
    Medium Format

RE: Medium Format Camera wanted

I have an RZ67 body, grip, back and autowinder that I would be willing to sell.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Not sure how large a system you are looking for but I have the following ETRS:
    ETRS body
    4 120 backs
    1 35mm back
    Waist level finder
    Metered Prism AEII
    Non-metered prism
    Speedgrip
    Motor drive
    2 focusing screens (1 for the 35mm back)
    40mm lens
    50mm lens
    75mm lens
    105mm lens (Macro)
    250mm lens
    doubler
    2 extension tubes
    1 belt case for a back
    all the caps for body, lens, etc.
    Oh, almost forgot the Polaroid back

I bought all but 1 back and the prism finder in about '89 and they have seen use but no abuse and never been used heavily or professionaly.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin