Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,557   Posts: 1,545,167   Online: 1092

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

WTB: Entire darkroom in Ontario (GTA preferred)

I might be moving back to Ontario and my father has a lot of room on his farm where I could build a darkroom. I'm toying with the idea of building something grand. So, if you have enough stuff that would be worth the drive, let me know what you have and a price. I'm looking for high-end stuff here, such as an omega D5, Beseler 45xl or DeVere for up to 4x5 work. I'll even take furniture (shelving units specifically) and a 5ft+ sink if you have one. I would be building it with the intension of never needing to build another one or upgrading, so I'd rather go bigger than smaller.

Thanks in advance.

...Jordan
    www.jordanstarrphotography.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hey, good for you, Jordan! I'm in the GTA, if we're close let's meet for a beer and talk photgraphy.
    My blog / photo website: http://frankfoto.jimdo.com/

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hunt down what David William White has - last time I saw his place he was at least one 4x5 enlarger surplus.
    my real name, imagine that.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Yeah, that's an Omega 4x5 with dichroic head ('Super Chromega D, Dichroic II') with turret lens mount and power supply. There is one 4x5 carrier, but it needs new glass. No lenses supplied. There's a 6ft. sink that came from a lab that could go with.

I had the Omega up in the classifieds ('best offer'), but no takers...just sitting there covered with a blanket.

I'm not in any hurry to move these, so check in with me if/when you move back to Ontariariario.

I'm in Dundas, just west of Burlington.
    Last edited by David William White; 10-25-2010 at 08:55 PM. Click to view previous post history.
    Considerably AWOL at the present time...

Archive/Blog: http://davidwilliamwhite.blogspot.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Great, thanks for the reply David...all I have is an Ilford 400 Multigrade head system with about 5 lenses. It's all I could ship across the country, so I actually got rid of a slew of great equipment.

PM sent with more questions...

Thanks for the heads up Mike!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin