Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,010   Posts: 1,524,636   Online: 986

Shooter
    Multi Format

WTB Black & White films - 135 and 120

Well, it seems that Freestyle's shipping cost to my neck of the woods has been tremendously increased. For what I wanted to order, the shipping cost alone has gone up from a previously-bearable $64 for FedEx Priority to a now-totally-senseless $144 for the same. Bye-bye Arista Premium, bye-bye Diafine

So, I'm wondering if any members here would be willing to sell me some b&w films? I'm fresh out of b&w in 120 so that's what I need the most. A brick of 135 wouldn't hurt either. ASA400 would be good, but any other sensitivity would be fine. I don't mind what film, but I'm partial to Tri-X, HP5+, Neopan and Arista. Fresh films is preferred, but if it's short-dated or a little past it's expiry it should be okay.

I can pay via PayPal, and I'd like shipping to be done via airmail, preferably with tracking. If you're in the States, USPS Priority Mail Small Flat Rate Box ($15 to Malaysia) is great, it can fit 10 rolls of boxed 135 or more than 10 of single roll unboxed 120. Of course, for more than 10 films, maybe the USPS Priority Mail Medium Flat Rate Box is more suitable. If you're in the UK, Royal Mail Airmail International Signed-For is the way to go.

Oh, and if the person who's selling the film can also include a packet of Diafine in the sale, I'd be eternally grateful. Been hankering to try the stuff...

Send me a PM and we'll talk

Thanks guys.
    -Dani

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    PM sent
    --------------------
    "Everytime I find a film or paper that I like, they discontinue it." -Paul Strand

www.glasskeyphoto.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    PM replied

Shooter
    35mm
    Dani - Are you interested in bulk rolls?
    Steve.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Steve, I'll send you a PM regarding that.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin