Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,678   Posts: 1,482,063   Online: 836

edp

Shooter
    Multi Format

WTB: Empty 5x7 film boxes

The last batch of sheet film I bought was packaged in black plastic bags inside cardboard envelopes, which aren't so convenient to handle inside a dark bag. I'm looking for two or three empty 3-part film or paper boxes, 5x7 size (half-plate really, but it'll go in a 5x7 box), big enough for 25 sheets or so.

I'll pay postage to Switzerland, and a $2.50 donation to APUG for each box.

edp

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Anybody?

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    I can help you but am not near the boxes until the end of the month
    if that is good for you then let me know
    Peter
    website down for maintenance!

ROL
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    I can help you out, and would welcome the chance to support APUG as you suggest, but I am in California. Are you certain you are unable to find a source closer to you? PM me or contact via my site if all else fails.

P.S. - Freestyle often has film and paper boxes at their Hollywood location. I would advise contacting them to see if they can set you up.
    Last edited by ROL; 11-19-2010 at 11:39 AM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: P.S.

edp

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Thanks Peter. PM sent. Thanks ROL; no I don't know anybody here that can sort me out. Thanks for the Freestyle tip; I'll check it out.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin