Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,741   Posts: 1,515,568   Online: 937

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

WTB: Sekonic L-308s or Gossen Luna Pro Digital F Flash Meter

My Sekonic Digilite L-328 has died, so I'm looking for one of the two above models as a replacement. If you have one (accurate, working condition, with case if possible) for sale, please let me know.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Alternatively, an older Sekonic L-308BII might fit the bill as well. Skimming the manuals of both 308 models, they appear to be fairly similar in specs and function. Has anyone used both and can confirm or deny?

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I have an L308s in great condition with case, lanyard, original box, etc. What would you be willing to pay? I am somewhat short on cash but have been wanting to upgrade meters for a while soooo...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I managed to find the differences between the L-308s and L-308BII, so I'm likely to restrict my search to the newer model or the Gossen.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin