Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,645   Posts: 1,481,249   Online: 778

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

WTB 37mm Push-on/Press-on filters for B&W

WTB 37mm Push-on/Press-on filters for B&W

Looking for Yellow, Deep Yellow, Yellow-Green, Orange and Red

Also looking for magnifying +1, +2, etc. Close Up filters

Many thanks - David

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Could you use a Kodak Series VI push-on adapter & then use the Series VI filters? I'm not aware of separate push-on filters.
    John "Alpha Flying Monkey" Moore
    http://www.flyingmonkeystudio.com

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Try asking jurgen@certo6.com. My 6x9 folder came with a set of four 32mm push on color filters in a case that had held magnifying filters. Perhaps he also has or can direct you to 37mm.

John Powers

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    There are 37mm push-on filters (and lens hoods) the problem seems to be that they fit some very highly collectable cameras, like the Voigtländer Bessa II, and tend to go for alarming prices, especially if they are the matching brand. I have slowly accumulated some (for my Ercona II), but in the meantime, as JLMoore3rd suggests, I found a push-on Series VI adapter and got some Series VI filters. Even they aren't all that common, the transition from series to custom dimensioned filters must have happened longer ago than I realized.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks for the info. I have managed to snag a green and a yellow (from the UK), and am scouring the web for more.

I guess I just have to be patient. I was a little surprised to hear the Bessa II took the same size as the Avus, but I guess it was good planning back in the day for Voigtlander.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin