Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,963   Posts: 1,523,223   Online: 799

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Canon Battery pack

I am looking for a Battery pack (BP 8) for a Canon EOS Rebel G / EOS 500N / EOS Kiss. I live in western Canada so the shipping $ should be judged accordingly . Thank-you Dennis

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I thought this might be a bad spot for this request but just letting people know ... This IS a film camera but it is a 35mm but almost everybody that did film had a camera such as this. There must be somebody in this world who had or knew someone who had such a device. Still would like to purchase one.
    Last edited by dances_w_clouds; 12-02-2010 at 12:28 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I know what you mean, and I have the same thing for my Canon EOS Rebel G. Unfortunately, mine is not for sale, at least not at this time.

Just out of curiosity, why are you looking for this? Do you want to use standard batteries instead of the ones the Rebel G uses?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    One of the reasons is I am a large man with and I need the extra size to make it comfortable The AA batteries are for the weight advantage. Thanks for the input. I was just making sure that someone WAS reading the post.
    Last edited by dances_w_clouds; 12-02-2010 at 12:27 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I am sure you have looked elsewhere, but I found one on Amazon.com for $29.95, in case you don't find it on APUG and want to try other options.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Yes thank you I have seen those already. It is that I live in a different country and when it arrives at my door there is also the hidden cost of customs & the HST that makes the final cost out of my budget limit. I am sure there must be one used hidden away in someones attic or etc in western North America....,

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    bump

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin