Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,958   Posts: 1,522,983   Online: 1179

Shooter
    Instant Films

WTB - Zero Image 2000

Hello!

I'm looking for a Zero Image 2000 6x6 camera - please message me if you want to sell one.

Thank you!

PS.: I'm located in europe/germany

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Hello there. Are you looking to buy it used or new?

If you want to buy it new, just go to the manufacturer's website http://www.zeroimage.com/ and just buy it there. Prices are about to be increased I'm told, so you better make it quick.

I was looking to buy one too a few weeks ago, apparently no one had it for sale here. So I just bought it from the website directly. Payment via PayPal is super easy and it only takes 4 days for the camera to arrive at your doorstep.

Hope this helps.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I have a Zero 2000 that I may consider selling. The finish is wearing off around the seams, not terrible, just not get. The finish is the only wrong with it. Other than that, It works great. I have the 45 and 612 multiformat camera so the 2000 isn't used as much anymore. - Sean
    Sean Depuydt - Escanaba Michigan

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin