Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 74,081   Posts: 1,635,618   Online: 988

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

WTB, Spiratone Darkroom Director Timer

Looking to replace my darkroom timer which is working erratically. See attached photo of Spiratone Darkroom Director. Send email to: lcs7@bex.net
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Timer, Spiratone 2.jpg  
    Last edited by Loren Sattler; 12-12-2010 at 08:39 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    If two of these pop up, I'd like the second one. mine doesn't work, either.

Paul

Shooter
    Large Format
    I'm not positive about this, but I think that Pittsburgh Camera Exchange ((412) 422-6372), or Bernie's Photo ((412) 231-1717), also in Pittsburgh, might have bought the remaining stock of Spiratone when they went out of business. You might give them a call.
    Keith Pitman
    Photographer
    www.keithpitman.com

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I called Pittsburgh Camera Exchange and Bernie's Photo. Unfortunately, they did not acquire any Spiratone timers when they bought out the inventory of Spiratone after they went out of business a few years back.

Shooter
    35mm
    I just found one of these as I was cleaning out my garage. It does not have a manual. I picked it up when a shop went out of businbess about 10 years ago. As far as I can tell it still works. Pay for shipping and it is yours.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I'd like to buy your broken ones. Early digital designs are easy to fix.
    Gun Control is like: Reducing drunk driving by making it harder for SOBER people to buy cars.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin